“If your spine is inflexibly stiff at 30, you are old. If it is completely flexible at 60, you are young.” Joseph H Pilates
The Pilates Sanctuary Studio is a fully equipped intimate studio located at Balance Performance Physiotherapy. Pilates developed his studio equipment to create resistance and to facilitate movement.
The benefits of Studio work are:
- You will be individually assessed and a programme developed with your teacher to address your individual needs
- Smaller groups mean more individual attention
- If have an injury/particular reason for coming you can address it more efficiently
- Improve Posture
- Improve breath
- Facilitate Spinal mobility and full body movement
- Isolation of muscle groups and joints for a targeted approach
- Working with spring resistance means you can target areas more specifically and work with more load
- Greater repertoire of exercises
- More adaptable to different conditions, to create greater or lesser challenges
- Appropriate for all stages of pregnancy
- Quicker results are achieved
- Studio work is for absolutely everyone, from complete beginners or injured people to athletes or dancers
Group sessions have up to 5 people in them. You can also do private sessions in the studio. All sessions last for 1 hour. If you are coming because of injury or have any particular issues you need addressing, we may ask you to have an initial private session before joining group classes.
Studio sessions take place:
Monday – Thursday:
7.30am – 9pm
8am – 5pm
8am – 3pm
Semi Private Classes (Max 4/5 people per class)
Single Class: £36
Block of 5: £155 (save £25) to be used over 12 weeks
Block of 10: £300 (save £60 )to be used over 12 weeks
**Block of 10: £290 (SAVE £70) to be used over 8 weeks
**Block of 10: £285 (save £75) to be used over 6 weeks
**Rates available for those with 2 or more regular slots per week
Single Class: £80
Block of 5: £375 (save £25) to be used over 12 weeks
Block of 10: £700 (save £100) to be used over 12 weeks
Single Class: £90
Block of 5: £4250 (save £25) to be used over 12 weeks
Block of 10: £800 (save £100) to be used over 12 weeks
All blocks of classes are non refundable and need to be used during the stated period, otherwise they will automatically expire.
Blocks need to be paid on or before the first day of a block. Any unpaid classes will account as single classes and will need to be paid for accordingly. You can pay cash, cheque or by BACS.
Please note: We operate a 48 hour cancellation policy with no exceptions to promote fairness and smooth running of the studio. In very exceptional circumstances we may be able to rearrange your session but a £20 administration fee will apply.
Balance Performance Physiotherapy, 113 Gauden Road, London SW4 6LE